The 12-Day Plan of Simple Writing Exercises
Write 10 potential book titles of books you’d like to write.
- Demon in the Studio (I haven’t finished writing this book yet, so the title counts) Book two of the rock story.
- Tad and the Leprechauns – which is not a real title, but I can’t think of titles, so this exercise is challenging. I also haven’t finished writing this book.
- Soul Strings (and that’s just off the top of my head). This is book three of the rock story.
- The Witch Bottle (notes but not a full story)
- The Wolf and the InnKeeper (notes but not a full story)
- Corrisande (notes but not a full story)
- Corrisande prequel (notes but not a full story – but fuller than Corrisande)
- The Pirate’s Daughter’s Lament (which is a song title and song that would be a fun erotica story).
- The Book of Wonder (and that’s not the name – but the story I started earlier this year about the book and the guy who tries to steal it. London 17-18th centuries)
- Reissued Love (just off the top of my head. A story about reincarnation and soulmates)
- Ghost on Tour (which is the real title – but just need to finish Ha! start editing and get it published)